With generous donation from the donors, Christian Pastor & Spouse Bed Programme (PSB) and Christian Pastor’s Parents Bed Programme (PPB) have been launched since January 2021, the programmes are to provide partial subsidy for eligible terminal ill patients which support them to receive high quality palliative care and hospice services in an ideal environment.
Application must be assessed by social worker of our centre according to the following criteria:
- The applicant (patient) must be
- Full-time Christian pastor/missionary/chaplain and their spouses, either practicing, retired or resigned due to the terminal illness (relevant proofs of ministry are required) or
- Parents of practicing, retired or full-time Christian pastor/missionary/chaplain (relevant proofs of ministry are required)
- Diagnosed with end-stage cancer or organ failure with life expectancy of 6 months or below
- The applicant and family members have a consensus on adopting palliative care approach without further invasive treatment including DNACPR (do not attempt cardiopulmonary resuscitation).
- Application of level 2 or 3 subsidy requires further household financial assessment. Household includes the applicant and his/her family members living under the same roof.
2703 3000 Administration Department（General Application）
2706 8515 Social Worker, PSSD（Household Financial Assessment）